Ahh, it’s back
i have disproportionately strong feelings about this.
every time i say “nah i’m not gonna watch it again.” BUT I STILL DO EVERY TIME.
the comments are painfully accurate.
the freeze-frame makes it even more incredible
Caught “How to Train Your Dragon 2” last weekend (Malaysia got it a week early) And IT IS AMAZING! My feels are all over the floor~ I need more Hiccstrid + toothless! XD
Logging onto tumblr and seeing no drama in my fandom’s tags
In my opinion in those moments, he did not move on, he only respected Sakura's feelings because he wants Sakura's happiness (she seems to love Sasuke) and he would be ready to accept Sakura's relationship with Sasuke, but it doesn't mean he moved on because he still loves her.
He doesn’t show any growth whatsoever in regards to his supposed romantic affection for her. He goes from his sad attempt at “pursuing” her in Chapter 3 to largely paying her no mind and missing just about every possible opportunity TO become believably more enamored with her. Her fight with Ino and waking up after the fight with the Sound 3 was a huge misstep if Naruto’s crush was to be considered worth anything of significance. And having Gamakichi stick his pinky finger up in the Gaara fight does nothing to change that. After that he’s slapped in the face with SasuSaku from both sides and falls the fuck back. Then all yall had was the occasional silly teasing or misdirecting date request all of which ended damn near half the manga ago. So yall in turn cling so desperately to a phantom parallel with Obito and his one panel joking response to his father’s innocent question to defend against alk the heavy signs that Hinata has captured his heart [its all in your eyes, thanks for always being by my side, sensing her fall to MT]. Face it, you don’t have shit.
Once you get this you have to say 5 nice things about yourself publicly and then send it to 10 of your favourite followers (not back to me, I did it already). Thinking good thought about yourself is hard but it will make you feel better so give it a go! In the sake of spreading positivity! <3
- During my senior school at high school, my class visited a SDA university (the same as the private school) and had our orientation be made into an activity/trivia competition among other schools in regards to class subjects. I was the only person from my school to win any of the events (Chemistry Trivia), and it was a flawless victory. Sure my prize was a shirt from the university’s chem department but still…
- Two years ago, I made the decision to reconnect with my paternal family that I haven’t kept in contact for over 6-8 years prior. The fact that they were so happy despite my indirect keeping of distance for so long that I felt a source of joy I haven’t felt in a long time, even though we’ve all changed so much that I felt very awkward talking with them.
- I’ve sometimes joked about how all the Naruto fans that I met in real life reached the same conclusions pairing wise. In fact, straight from middle school to college, every classmate that was either a Naruto or aware of the series came to same conclusion: NaruHina & SasuSaku are set in stone. That said, I’m usually the one that can’t help bringing up the stupid arguments against the ships during our hangouts for amusment.
- After high school, I almost assumed that I was going to give up on western animation altogether. Luckily, Sym-Bionic Titan & Young Justice came out when they did and roped me back in. Then The Legend of Korra and Detentionaire helped cement my interests. Then I opened up to Adventure Time, Regular Show, The Amazing World of Gumball, Kick Buttowski: Suburban Daredevil, & Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja and realized that the two 11-minute show format was a dead horse like that the late 00’s CN & Nick had me believe.
- I can’t help but feel that Naruto has drained out the ship hatred from my system (so NaruSaku has actually done something for my benefit; how about that?) that ships from other series have only accrued a silent dislike at most.
“If they make Season 5 (and they have to) here’s my idea for the first (or second) episode. Lee and Co. return to A. Nigma High with information/ evidence of the conspiracy they took from Coral Grove. Many students have questions about the strange events. Using the school broadcast system Lee and Co. reveal the conspiracy to answer the questions of the student body and finally prove Lee is innocent for the Prank.”
Submitted by: Anonymous
If Kishi wants to go with a pairing other than NS then Naruto has to move-on on panel. There is no way it will happen off panel. Will he move on? Maybe. Has he already moved on? Maybe ( but I doubt because Naruto needs to acknowledge it himself to move on. No one moves on unconsciously ) So yes , If Kishi plans to kill NS then Naruto will acknowledges that he is no longer interested in Sakura romantically.
What the hell do you think the hospital scene, poal and failfession was?
At the Anon:
I’m still surprised that it’s been over 4 years since the last example, and we still need to point this out to people.